View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 11:29 PM   #12168
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
Interesting take. You certainly found the silver lining.
As of Dec 21st I was at Sydney airport. At first I was irritated by a particular segment of the population, wearing masks. I thought it was due to the smoke. With the virus starting in and around November, I realized some of them knew in advance the virus was spreading.

But yeah, it's so ironic the nations worst bushfire in modern times, could turn out to be a good thing?

ETA: That said, the caveat is we are coming into flu season here. So there is that!

Last edited by Nickhead; 03-26-2020 at 11:38 PM..
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.