View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 07:43 PM   #12074
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
This. Should have happened in AZ on Tuesday night.

You ****s clamoring for the economy want this drug out 4-6 months? That’s what will happen when 5 million people live in one city.
The issue I see is that AZ is so chalk full of “you carnt take mer rights or mer gerns!” Yokels(and I believe in rights and guns but not to the AZ Yokel point)that I don’t think they’d listen to a shelter in place anyway. I think we’re going to have to rely on a combo of folks like us, some medical progress, and is the heat still a thing people are optimistic about?
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.