View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 07:33 PM   #12065
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
PA has always had a puritan view of alcohol. When I lived there in the late 80's the liquor stores were all run by the state. In some of them, you had to look up what you wanted in a book and tell the clerk the number, then they would go into the back and bring it out.
I was raised in VA, and they had things fairly strict with ABC stores (state-run). At least beer was available in grocery stores and c-stores.

My mind was blown when my service led me to Monterey, CA and I saw it all in grocery stores.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.