View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 11:28 PM   #11474
Fan since 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
I am leaning this way too. Around early December, my son stayed home for a week. Main complaint: fatigue. He started with a sore throat, then had a low-grade fever (around 100 F) and a dry cough. He had no nasal issues (sneezing, stuffy nose, etc.).

I got it after him and I just felt almost out of body, I was so exhausted. I too had a low-grade fever, and a dry cough.

It went through my house pretty quickly and I had to take my 78 year-old mother-in-law to the dr. He said she didn’t have the flu (swab tested), but gave her a z-pack because of her cough. It took a while for her to get back on feet.
Wow. Same exact thing happened to me without the fever part.
My son had this dry cough and slight temperature for one day, slight runny nose. His mom a day later starts having a sore throat, lies in bed feeling tired and weak. Two days later it happened to me. Sore throat, feeling of fatigue, weak legs. This all happened about 8 days ago. We still have some slight cough but nothing like before. No weakness or fatigue.
Our initial thought was that he got a throat infection from being exposed to other kids at daycare. His doctor checked his lymph nodes and comfirmed it.

But what if these were all symptoms of the virus itself? I never believed throat infections were this contagious. We haven't gotten tested for the virus but have remained isolated at home these past 4 days.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.