View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 10:40 PM   #11467
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I believe that and as I just explained to Lew, I think we have had literally millions of people already exposed to this but many either showed little or no symptoms or otherwise thought they had the flu and recovered.
I am leaning this way too. Around early December, my son stayed home for a week. Main complaint: fatigue. He started with a sore throat, then had a low-grade fever (around 100 F) and a dry cough. He had no nasal issues (sneezing, stuffy nose, etc.).

I got it after him and I just felt almost out of body, I was so exhausted. I too had a low-grade fever, and a dry cough.

It went through my house pretty quickly and I had to take my 78 year-old mother-in-law to the dr. He said she didn’t have the flu (swab tested), but gave her a z-pack because of her cough. It took a while for her to get back on feet.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.