View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 12:57 AM   #10781
Sometimes it's black and white

3/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Went to a Clan Of Xymox concert tonight. Packed house. No masks. Shared my vape with a few peeps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Welp. In bed all day. Lingering fever, sporadic chills followed by profuse sweating, nausia comes and goes, body aches but only when I get up.

I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
During the current flu season, they point out, more than 250,000 people have been hospitalized in the United States, and 14,000 have died, including more than 100 children. As of this writing, the coronavirus has killed 29 people, and our caseload is in the hundreds. Why are we freaking out about the tiny threat while ignoring the big one?

Quite a number of people have suggested that it’s because the media just wants President Trump to look bad. Trump seems particularly fond of this suggestion.

But go back to those lily pads: When something dangerous is growing exponentially, everything looks fine until it doesn’t. In the early days of the Wuhan epidemic, when no one was taking precautions, the number of cases appears to have doubled every four to five days.

The crisis in northern Italy is what happens when a fast doubling rate meets a “threshold effect,” where the character of an event can massively change once its size hits a certain threshold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
1,050 cases now. Pretty good jump in a day
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
100% this, as more cases are reported you will see the mortality rate PLUNGE. And people will realize this is way more in-line with the common flu than some type of new KILLER.

Quote:
Anyone claiming it doesn't have the potential to have the EXACT same mortality rate of the flu in the end are butt ****ing reeruned.

Calm your tits

Quote:
NBA talking about playing games infront of no fans ffs. Yes people are panicking ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Lets cancel March Madness the betters will go crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
You shouldn’t have a problem. I’m going to Cozumel the first week of May. If anything the place will be less crowded which should make it more enjoyable.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.