On May 6, we had 319 cases
On May 7, we had 435 cases
On May 8, we had 541 cases
On May 9, we had 658 cases
Today, we have 761 cases

Quote:
Originally Posted by FD View Post
The prime minister of Italy begs to differ, but I guess he is in on the "hoax."

Italy's coronavirus death toll jumped from 366 to 463 on Monday. It is the worst-hit country after China.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
I gotta say it's a lot nicer out here in Cali with all the idiots staying home. Drove right down the Embarcadero yesterday with hardly any traffic. No bitchy people in the stores. Restaurants are much easier to get in. Nobody on their cell phones in the gym. Now if we could just find a way to keep them at home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
I have a cruise coming up soon and I hope it’s a similar experience. I had two flights over the weekend and didn’t notice a reduction in travelers.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.