View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 03:16 AM   #246
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

So Friday i picked up a patient off the floor he has Parkinson but can do things for himself if he chooses too but i couldn't leave him like how he was and he was inco-operative so my back has been hurting called in Saturday and seemed much better Sunday but not so much tonight I came home early from my shift but hopefully having next two nights off I will get my back back in shape. I've had worse back pain ten years ago before my back surgery it's not that severe but damn I can't afford to miss out on overtime right now but I know i got to feel better. I'm rating how I'm holding up at a 5 because things could be much worse but they could be a whole lot better.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.