View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 01:49 PM   #218
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I'm sorry to hear that, bro.

This is the perfect time to do some online classes. Something certified that you can add to your resume would be ideal and making lemonade from lemons.

That's what I've been doing. Work has come to a virtual halt here as well and it's starting to look like a ghost town outside.

I think we'll all come out of this fine but it's gonna get Rosie & Whoopie ugly.
I am actually signed up for some online classes... Im not going into detail as of what, but learning a new potential hobby/trade.

Im spending the day calling all the creditors and discussing options. They seem to all be in good moods and very willing to help you in anyway possible.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.