View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 12:32 PM   #206
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
i know how you feel. screaming at em don't work anymore. it's like, you gotta shoot a ****in hole in the floor and piss off grandma to shut them all up any more.
sec

Yea, I've yanked my belt off so fast it looked like I was trying to start my lawn mower. Problem is the little shits know I'm mostly just threatening them. They're getting to big to go the spanking route. But they're not completely sure it's just threats.

Seriously though, they're not all that bad....but the two girls...at their ages...aauuuurrrrgghhhh! (Insert an emoji with a gun pointed to it's own head)
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.