Thread: Movies and TV Kodi Add Ons?
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 10:03 AM   #534
Supporter

Anyone experiencing kodi glitchiness?

Not a big deal, plenty of workarounds and other sources, but I've definitely noticed and haven't seen anyone talking about it.

I use either Fen or Exodus Redux, depending on my mood. And they are fine listing and updating available episodes, but when it comes to actually streaming, they either take forever then drop out, or stream for 2-3 minutes before the buffer has been overrun. And it won't let you build up the buffer by pausing and doing other things either. Paused a couple programs for 30min-1hr and they still only played a couple minutes before freezing again.

Could just be my setup happened to get glitchy right when the quarantine started, but seems like something is pausing or throttling streams.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.