View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 08:02 PM   #152
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I haven't been stuck at home. Quite the opposite actually. My work has been running me to death. I drove 2200+ miles this week. 2 trips to Little Rock and 2 trips to OKC. I even got called in today because Walmart has some circuits down. And lockdowns don't matter. I have a letter from Homeland Security stating that my job is essential and I am allowed to go wherever I need to go.
I got that same letter at work on Friday. First time I’ve ever gotten anything like that, even during all the hurricanes that have hit Florida. I’ve actually been busier than normal and driving all over the place. The other guy I work with has has had to take days off because the schools and daycares have closed, so I’ve had to cover his territory along with mine.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote