View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 03:39 PM   #138
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
I think avoiding MSM and all news outlets had been the key. So much negative over hyping and politics.

Less of that and my stress has dropped considerably. Almost down to nothing at the moment.

Amazing how refreshing and awesome life is when you turn off MSM.

So many let it control their life.
Agreed. Last Monday I was so stressed about all of it. I’d say I was around a three. I’ve since stopped reading about it online other that CP and I don’t do much of that either. Way too much doom and gloom from CPer’s and the media. I’ve went as far as 30 day blocking everyone on FB who mentions the virus. Not many left on my FB.

I’m now around an eight. Could always go down if one of the four people in my house gets sick or my wife or I lose our job. She is going in for ACL and meniscus repair Thursday so hopefully they continue with that procedure. Her employer is allowing her to continue to work she’s just doing all the computer work for the radiation process.

One point that she makes is that many clinics are canceling appointments for their patients. A lot of times cancer is located during these checkups. That worries her.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.