View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 07:20 AM   #75
Cheat Death

Hanging in at a 7

My dad is 75 and lives alone in KS. Even if he doesn't get it, I know he's scared and by himself and that's torture.

After 5 years of planning, saving, working hard and making the right decisions, the wife and I put our condo on the market and purchased a new home. A big step up for us requiring a lot of financing. Did all the research and had a specific date circled on the calendar. Thought we were being super strategic all for the timing to become complete shit. We move a week from today so will have to interact with the title company, movers, cable installers, etc. Doing a same day close on both properties so we'll have to do an Airbnb for 1 night. Not ideal. Feel we could get exposed down the road if the housing market craters.

Feel my job is secure for the time being but am committed to staying proactive and getting my hustle on to get through this. Trying my best to not worry about things that haven't happened.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote