View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 02:15 AM   #65
Fish are scared of me

I rely on rental income now. One renter is a bartender and out of work. Another family are Japanese and own a steak house, its shut down. Waiting for the inevitable call/text that they can't pay rent. Ughhh!

I still have mortgages, taxes and insurance to pay on those properties and am scheduled to close on two properties Tuesday. Ughhh!

I've ordered 4 truck loads of flagstone for inventory stocking for rock season and don't know if people are going to be spending on that type stuff this year. Ughh!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.