View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 12:01 AM   #9020
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
The Chinese probably stashed a lot of deaths under categories that weren't COVID
I would imagine that is very likely. The Chinese also took draconian measures that, just by reading this thread, it is clear the US could never tolerate. Or maybe only after the dead bodies start piling up and I'm not sure even then.

Some of the other Asian countries have been invasive in their contact tracing. For instance read stories a while back that if you test positive in South Korea they trace your contacts through your phone. You don't get any choice into it.

Evidently a number of marital infidelities have come to light because of this. Just can't see the over-my-dead-body posters on this site going for that.

So I don't think China or South Korea are very good models for how things will play out here.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.