View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 06:55 PM   #287
MVP

I went to Nashville three weeks ago to take my recording console in to be refurbed and modified.

I came home with a NASTY respiratory bug. Thanks shitty Super 8.

I NEVER get sick. EVER.

It had me for a solid two weeks. I didn't go to the hospital, but obviously stayed at home. I'm not saying I had it for sure. But the symptoms were exact, and I can say I've never had anything linger like that. I'm healthy as a horse, but just turned 48. And yeah, I still am a moderate smoker.

I think there are many, many more people walking around with no symptoms or light/moderate symptoms than we have any idea.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote