View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 05:23 PM   #8760
future chiefs fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
I would do what we have done with every other virus break out we have experienced in my life time - not freak the **** out.

I’m very much in the Ben Franklin camp of those who would surrender liberty for a little temporary security (and we aren’t even really getting security from these actions if you look at the economic aspect) deserve neither.

Sacrifice the masses to save the few. Makes sense.
if it was only the US doing it I would be freaked but every country is planning or is already knee deep in a lockdown.

america will look like they are on a suicide mission if we don't shutdown at some point.
oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.