View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 02:29 PM   #8617
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Teachers signed a contract, schools have to pay them. For once in their lives, being a teacher was actually a good decision. Teachers get paid shit for babysitting shitty kids from even shittier parents. Teachers don't get support and get thrown under the bus constantly from shitty school districts due to shittier parents threatening shitty frivolous lawsuits for everything their shitty kid does while they're not around. Teachers don't owe tax payers anything.
If were are going to go online the rest of the semester-I am going to break my leave and do online work. I am trying to be part of the solution.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote