View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 01:05 PM   #8563
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
So this other dude says lungs can’t self-repair and you agree.

He says this virus causes damage to the lungs so I ask how they’re sure of that. You ask me how they’d know if it was permanent after only 2-3 months.

If the lungs can’t repair themselves as you say then any damage they receive would be permanent, no?

Why don’t you two just provide some links to legitimate scientific articles? You’re just a couple jamokes on a message board. Why would I take anything you’re saying at face value?
I remember reading a chart or something years ago that outlined what happened when someone quit smoking, and according to it after a certain amount of time it claimed the lungs would be back to where they would be if one never smoked at all. Apparently it was bullshit. Glad I never wasted time trying to quit. ****ing liars.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote