View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 10:10 AM   #8384
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I am not saying this is the flu so don't go there. But do keep these numbers in mind:

So far this flu season we have had almost 150 pediatric deaths and 16,000 deaths in this country alone.

We are at 277 from Covid-19 in this country so far.

So as the media keeps printing headlines to stir up the most drama and hysteria, please keep this in mind.

Again, I am not saying this is the flu, just trying to provide some perspective of some "other things" going on besides coronavirus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I said I wasn't comparing it to the flu. Just focusing on some raw numbers.
If you were just focusing on raw numbers and not comparing it to the flu you simply would have posted CoronaVirus' numbers so get out of here w that crap.

Look there's a reason everything is shut down and it isn't because this Virus is simply the flu. That doesn't mean everyone should panic but it's best to isolate at this time so our hospitals are not overun and this virus doesn't continue to spread.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote