View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 09:18 AM   #8335
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Pete, that is with tens of millions of people having contracted the flu. I would hope that tens of millions have already gotten COVID-19, but we don't have the information that would indicate that yet. What we do know is that hospital systems are already starting to show severe strain, and if this exponential growth in confirmed cases, deaths, and hospitalizations occur, that system will buckle. If it does it is going to be the biggest calamity of our lifetimes.
This is kind of my hope right now. I hope it’s been here longer than we think and it’s already kind of swept thru

Serology testing has begun in Korea and China so we’ll have some answers sooner than later
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.