View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 09:09 AM   #8327
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I am not saying this is the flu so don't go there. But do keep these numbers in mind:

So far this flu season we have had almost 150 pediatric deaths and 16,000 deaths in this country alone.

We are at 277 from Covid-19 in this country so far.

So as the media keeps printing headlines to stir up the most drama and hysteria, please keep this in mind.

Again, I am not saying this is the flu, just trying to provide some perspective of some "other things" going on besides coronavirus.
Pete, that is with tens of millions of people having contracted the flu. I would hope that tens of millions have already gotten COVID-19, but we don't have the information that would indicate that yet. What we do know is that hospital systems are already starting to show severe strain, and if this exponential growth in confirmed cases, deaths, and hospitalizations occur, that system will buckle. If it does it is going to be the biggest calamity of our lifetimes.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote