View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 09:26 AM   #7651
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
It's kind of funny scrolling through multiple pages of this thread day after day. It's pretty obvious after a couple of weeks of this who the people are that focus on the worst-case scenario (after I while, I just scroll on by because it's always some random niche story that isn't necessarily applicable to the world) and the people who focus on the best-case scenario (who largely don't understand what they're talking about).
Well it's good to hear both sides at least?

Right now I think we have to hope what China did works. If they come back from this then we know what we have to do to beat this. Obviously they are Communists and we are not so Americans are not going to allow USA government to use the draconian polices of Chinese government but if we can adapt some of their policies at think after this virus peaks we can turn things. around. But if China experiences another outbreak then we are pretty much ****ed until a vaccine comes out.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote