View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 09:48 PM   #7500
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I think we put too much stock into just the death rate numbers but the biggest focus should be limiting the virus so our entire healthcare system doesn't collapse.

We knew the economy would take a shit after rona hit China hard. Best strategy is to be overly cautious instead of not cautious enough. Anyone who doesnt think the economy wont rebound once we figure out where this is going in the US, combined with alot of workers going back to work, countries re-opening their borders, and Asia opening back up for business the economy will come roaring back.

For now we must do everything we can to get ahead of this. Lockdowns work, give it a few weeks there will be more testing kits and hospital equipment we'll be that much closer to finding medication that can help fight this plus warmer temps and hopefully some folks building an immunity to the virus.
I agree. I hope atleast
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.