View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 02:56 PM   #7109
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Lot of our pipeline surveyors, inspectors and corrosion resistance tech's etc. are living on snack cakes and cheese and peanut butter lance crakers. They are out in the boonies working on pipelines. The cant getaway and travel 60 miles to nearest towns for takeout lunch we survive on a lunch pail and bread and cold cuts. Both are very hard to find so you get what you can go to your room and eat crap. They get out of the field after everything has closed.

There are 1.4 million Americans who work in the gas and oil industry and untold millions that are tied to it such as me. I have instructed crews to when needed go have your lunch if it extends past half hour charge overhead on your time lunch and if Pipeline Company foreman or super has a problem to call me. I am sure this is problems everywhere in construction which requires often and extensive travel. So far no angry calls.
Half hour lunch break? What kind of sweat shop are you running?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.