View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 01:38 PM   #236
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Learned yesterday that my son who still lives at home is somewhat close to exposure. He delivers car parts to mechanics out of a dealership. Two people at the dealership each have a wife who, in one case has CV19, and in the other case, is waiting on tests to see if she is also positive.

Wife and I work from home but if son brings it home it won't matter. Scary part of the asthma issues my wife already has making her part of the vulnerable population.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.