View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 09:54 PM   #6064
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels View Post
The estimated undocumented would have contracted it from the known carriers who had the disease prior to the time frame used for this analysis (10-23 Jan 2020). In Bayesian simulation you have to account for some unknowns, both known and unknown (thanks for that one, Mr. Rumsfeld). Hate typing long answers on phone so I will revisit this when I get to my desk tomorrow.
Thanks. I'd very much like to work through these sims. Frankly, I have a lot of questions.

It's the unknown unknowns that trouble me the most ... on either and both sides of the spectrum.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.