View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 06:13 PM   #14572
Suupraa Geniuuusss

So I tried the sous vide then smoke a tri-tip roast; turned out really good. It only takes about 2-3 hours at about 130 degrees (2.5-3-lb.), chuck in ice bath for 30 minutes, then throw on the smoker at about 225-250 for an hour. Comes out medium-rare, super juicy and tender, with a nice crust.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a pic. And I ate the whole damned thing between dinner and lunch today.

Note: made some au jus with the drippings in the bag and a half cup of beef broth and a half cup of red wine.

Definitely going to make that again this summer.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote