View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 06:41 AM   #222
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
Did you ever see that documentary that starts with the guy banging on the tree to call them, then there's a guy playing the drums in the forest? Then they make a bigfoot costume and recreate the Patterson-Gemlin film and break it down for about an hour like the Zapruder film. Do you remember that? That was awesome.

I had to order it on VHS from Sweden and get it translated. The guy I bought it from had an amazing archive of Bigfoot and alien videos. He was hiding from the government but I bet you know how I got connected to him.
He was hiding the info from the government or he himself was hiding from the government? And sorry no im not in contact with him, he would be in the yeti realm, i stick to the central North American Sasquatch, or Squatch for short.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.