View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 12:36 AM   #220
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Again, too learn about squatch immune systems, Pre order my book, I discuss in depth my time in Saskatchewan, Marble mountain, and shootout at honobia.
Did you ever see that documentary that starts with the guy banging on the tree to call them, then there's a guy playing the drums in the forest? Then they make a bigfoot costume and recreate the Patterson-Gemlin film and break it down for about an hour like the Zapruder film. Do you remember that? That was awesome.

I had to order it on VHS from Sweden and get it translated. The guy I bought it from had an amazing archive of Bigfoot and alien videos. He was hiding from the government but I bet you know how I got connected to him.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli