View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 10:53 AM   #209
Ultrabanned

So I realized I needed more dog food. While I thought about butchering one and feeding the other two for a while, my wife wasn't amused by this. Great, I'll just swing on down to Costco right at open and grab some I thought.

LOL, what a mess. I got in the parking lot about 9:40 and was reading my most favorite and best website in the world, chiefsplanet.com while I waited for the 10 am open. People started streaming in and lining up right after that. They opened the sucker at 9:50 and it was freaking on. It was Saturday afternoon in there on a Monday morning.

Sold out of my regular dogfood and the other kind I've got before so I got a new one for them to shit out all over my house. Only meat that was there was chicken and lunchmeat, beef and pork was gone. I did peak down the toilet paper aisle and that was an amazing site to see. Just cleaned out of all paper products. Middle and top racks on most shelves were empty, pallet on the floor was all the inventory they had. I did grab the essentials while I was there: charcoal, two handles of vodka and some flonase. Line was backed the **** up and as I was leaving the lot was filling up. Guess I'm glad I went this morning? I dunno. Costco up off 152.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.