View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 10:58 AM   #15
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post

Also don't you mean 24 highway??? I could never figure that out in Missouri
40 highway not Highway 40. WTF is that.
People call the roads differently in different parts of the country. Here in my neck of the woods, we call em by number first ( 24 highway, 40 highway, etc) or just by the number (Come down 40 to where it hooks up with I-70 etc). Other places call them "Route XX" When I was in Maryland they called 40 highway "Route 40." Others say "Highway XX." For example "Highway 56 follows the old Santa Fe Trail." It's regional what these roads are called by locals. I live close to 24, 40, 50, 56, 69, 169 and 71. All within 10 miles or less of my house.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote