View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 08:03 PM   #7
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Pics of the Oakland or GTFO.

(I'm just bluffing with the GTFO part. You're welcome to stay regardless.)
Let's see if this will work (I always struggle trying to post my own pics):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/116095...posted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/116095...posted-public/

Back story:
In 1960 my grandfather found this car in a chicken shed outside of Spokane, Washington. It had been there for 20 years since the block cracked during a freeze one winter. Grandpa got it back on the road and actually drove it to work and church daily for a few years. It came to my dad in the 80's. It ran fine until my sister wanted to ride in it to her wedding. My father did so but the car did not make it as he forgot he had drained the oil for storage! At that point he pushed it in the garage in disgust and there is sat until 2012.

lss: My family is second owner of a 95 year old car which is cool as shit!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote