View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 05:55 PM   #10
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Walked to my neighborhood spot to get a couple bottles of a wine my wife likes and they were sold out. Someone panic bought that shit. Owner said he's busier now than the holidays.
I got out to Target close to my house and the liquor was surprisingly untouched. Got my wife some Claws and myself some Busch Light and handle of vodka for good measure. This Target is under construction currently and was really running pretty low on folks. Got there about 3pm. Toilet paper and cleaners were wiped out though. The only booze I noticed that was crushed was the Tito's and some boxed wine. Everything else looked alright. Grocery section has been ransacked as far as dairy and meat go, but I didn't need any of that.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.