View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 11:35 PM   #11
Banned

Gale Sayers was the greatest....did I just see that....running back ever. The guy was on a whole other level when it came to....wow!!!!!

Don't take my word for it....

His first four seasons he averaged over five yards a carry, which it did for his career. Now add 6 kick returns and 2 punt returns to score. How many starting running backs can say that?

"The Kansas Comet" was very special, a one of a kind.

What gets lost in his story is his older brother Roger was faster than he was, he was a legit world class sprinter who once beat Bob Hayes.

One of my prized possesions

5 time pro bowler, 4 time all pro, in six seasons.

He was the nations top HS long jumper with 24-10 1/2

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 03-13-2020 at 12:32 AM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.