View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 01:15 PM   #4037
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Seems like a good value unless the company goes bankrupt. Hasn't Delta done this already and doesnt it wipe out the shareholders?
If the company goes bankrupt then yes I believe that is a game-over scenario share wise.

I'm looking at Delta or United share prices and it seems like an opportune time to invest, I don't think those companies will go bankrupt. At least if you believe that the corona-virus is a temporary blimp in the radar- how long do you think the virus would effect domestic and international travel?

Boeing is obviously a different animal, having two significant "black-swans" with the manufacturing issues of their new jets and now the corona-virus. Is boeing too big to fail?
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.