View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 08:20 AM   #2294
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
My sister has a disease I can't pronounce which already makes it like she can't breathe. They're treating it by suppressing her immune system. Her husband is an EMT. She has a kid in college and a kid in HS and there are people coming and going in her house all the time. I'm terrified for her.
Both my son & sister have autoimmune diseases and get monthly treatments for them. Which, of course, makes everything worse when they get sick. I'm not one to overreact to this, but I'm also not one to sit on my hands either. This does concern me when it comes to them.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.