View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 10:55 AM   #1665
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The "it just kills old people" stuff is weird to me. Are we not supposed to care about old people?
Most everyone comes in contact with old people, so they should care like both my parents are nearing 70.

I'll use my wifes company as an example here. She works in an office everything she does could be done from the house...they suspended international and domestic travel, sent an email saying don't come to work if you're sick...yet remote working is not allowed, you'll be using your personal days and vacation days if you'd like to get paid.

Meanwhile 2 people in her office are currently going through chemo, it's like they do just enough to say they are prepared without really doing anything that helps.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.