Thread: Chiefs Super Bowl gear thread!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 06:23 PM   #563
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets View Post
Does it have the full playoff games or just recaps? And does it have the full game of the Super Bowl?
Just recaps. Alas, that’s one thing MLB does better — I’ve got the Blu-Ray sets of the 1985 and 2015 Royals World Series where every game is complete.

I finished the Chiefs Blu-Ray this evening. Best extra was a feature on Kelce being a guest of this young couple’s wedding (they won a contest). He was awesome. I was not aware that happened.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote