Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 11:02 AM   #347
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I watched the Farpoint episodes last week. God, they were/are awful.
I wish I could remember my reaction to them in 1987. I distinctly remember my father and I being excited for new Star Trek and I remember watching the premiere, but I don’t actually remember my reaction. I mean, I was 10 and that was 33 years ago, so it’s not surprising. It definitely grew to become one of my favorite shows of all time, but I wonder if my/our reaction to it now is more because of what we’ve become accustomed to in quality of TV, or if it was underwhelming back then as well. Or maybe the pure excitement of new Trek hid the warts?
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli