Thread: Chiefs Super Bowl gear thread!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 06:22 PM   #542
Bolton gonna knock you out

So I’m in a customers house today (who is a Ravens fan), and he has this amazing 3D picture from their SB in Tampa. It was definitely a one of a kind look, and the artist will put some personalized stuff in the print for you. I went on the guys site to see how much they are. It said to enquire about pricing send an email (which probably means it’s out of my price range), but I’m interested anyway. Here’s his website. https://www.fazzino.com/gallery/spor...#purchase-form
With a picture of it but the way he does the 3D can’t really be seen on a computer.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.