View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 01:43 PM   #952
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by njchiefs View Post
Of course I don’t want my family to get sick. But there are so many more diseases and illnesses that they are FAR more likely to contract.
This is not the plague. Really, it’s not. Swine flu, H1N1, SARS. The world didn’t come to an end. And the stock market was due for a correction. This was good excuse.
So for instance, did you know that there was a very intensive quarantine effort with SARS and MERS?

Not only was everyone who contracted it quarantined, but they spent a tremendous amount of effort to track down everyone who may have had contact and tested them.

The end result was the virus never got a foothold in this country.

The end result of that was that people thought it was overhyped.

I don't know anyone who has ever gotten measles. Therefore, no one needs to get vaccinated for measles. Am I right?

Last edited by Chief Pagan; 03-07-2020 at 01:56 PM..
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote