View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 01:15 PM   #940
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
We're driving hence the two hotel stays. To get the lower room rate I paid up front and because of that it says it's non refundable. We'll stop three times for gas so we'll have at least 5 chances for exposure before we get to the beach. I could be wrong but I think most people who vacate to PCB drive and they come from Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky and then there will be a some cars in the parking garage from NY and Canada. So assessing the risk of contracting the virus seems low but all it takes is one person to start the spread in an area so I'm not sure what to do.
Clean your phone often, especially if you put it down anywhere. The alcohol wipes used for injection site prep work well.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.