View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 01:10 PM   #939
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
We're driving hence the two hotel stays. To get the lower room rate I paid up front and because of that it says it's non refundable. We'll stop three times for gas so we'll have at least 5 chances for exposure before we get to the beach. I could be wrong but I think most people who vacate to PCB drive and they come from Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky and then there will be a some cars in the parking garage from NY and Canada. So assessing the risk of contracting the virus seems low but all it takes is one person to start the spread in an area so I'm not sure what to do.
I don't think the geography of the places you're traveling through are significantly better or worse than where you are living now. The major difference in risk will be the activities on your trip vs being at home. Your wife's COPD is the only thing that gives me pause. Limit going out, Wipe doorknobs and surfaces where ever you stay, wash your hands frequently and go have a good time.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote