View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 12:34 PM   #936
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
The COPD complication is scary. I've heard the airlines are giving free reschedules for C19 related issues. Not sure about hotels.
We're driving hence the two hotel stays. To get the lower room rate I paid up front and because of that it says it's non refundable. We'll stop three times for gas so we'll have at least 5 chances for exposure before we get to the beach. I could be wrong but I think most people who vacate to PCB drive and they come from Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky and then there will be a some cars in the parking garage from NY and Canada. So assessing the risk of contracting the virus seems low but all it takes is one person to start the spread in an area so I'm not sure what to do.

Last edited by philfree; 03-07-2020 at 12:41 PM..
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.