View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 11:58 AM   #931
Indian Twitter

The wife and I are scheduled to go to PCB Florida next week. The only state between here and there that has the virus is Tennessee and then of course Florida. We will stay at Graceland in Memphis and then the Renaissance Hotel in Montgomery Alabama. When we get to PCB we'll be staying in a beach side condo. Most of this is already paid for so if we cancel our trip we're going to be out a lot of money. I'm looking everyday for new outbreaks as I try and decide what to do. The wife has COPD. Should we stay or do we go?

Last edited by philfree; 03-07-2020 at 12:14 PM..
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.