View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 08:42 PM   #304
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I don’t like Mr. CheatSheet. I build my own excel sheet. It’s custom and has been growing/improving for the past decade.

For a league like that, you have to adjust ADP based on positions kept.

What are your keeper rules? If Wander Franco is available you should be on that.

Jarred Kelenic and Julio Rodriguez are guys to watch further out 2022).
Five keepers whose values the season after they are picked up by an owner elevates by one round depending on method of selection -either through the draft where they are worth one round higher than their draft slot or by in season FA pickup where they are a 14th round pick)

Only three bench spots so there's no real payoff for stashing a guy who might get a callup the year after the season.

My roster is garbage. Now I realize why I haven't looked at it.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.