View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 05:48 PM   #795
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
What is it exactly people think the tests are supposed to do? Is treatment different if you have it versus having a different strand of flu? Doesn’t really seem like it from anything I’ve seen. If you have a cold or something worse and feel the need to go to the doctor and they say you are having flu like symptoms and might have a strand of flu, the treatment is still go home and avoid people and treat the symptoms. It’s not like they say they can’t test you so you can resume activities as normal.

And if anyone with a sniffle could get tested for it then you would have way too many people taking advantage of that anyways and then truly over whelming the healthcare system.
I stayed home from work last week a couple days with a cold.. am I going to die??
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.