View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 09:28 PM   #14539
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
No problem. Pretty much make the same loaf whether I smoke or bake it. Smoked is obviously much better.

Soak three slices bread and a cup of crushed Cheez-its(or Goldfish) in a cup of milk to start. If you just have bread, use 5 slices. Dice and sautee one onion, one stalk celery, two slices thick cut bacon. Drain and set off to the side. Two beaten eggs. One cup Parmesan cheese. One tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, one tsp Worcestershire sauce. Two lbs ground beef. Mix all that up and form in a greased loaf pan, chill for an hour before throwing on the smoker. Then I invert and pop onto a vented grill pan. This part might require a little prying around the edges with a butter knife to release.

Top with a nice shake of your fave bbq rub. Smoke over charcoal with hickory and pecan chunks until you hit 140. Then I hit it with some Blues Hog sauce and let it roll until 155. I usually run the grill closer to 300 when I make this. Takes about 1.5 hours, maybe a little less. If I bake it then I go 350 for 40 mins, then top with a ketchup/brown sugar glaze and cook another 15, no bbq flavors on that one.
Thanks man.

Your vented grill pan look like this?

https://www.amazon.com/Grill-Topper-...378842&sr=8-16
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.